Try using an <html:base tag in your jsp. (See the docs for details , I
forget the syntax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Manuel Lenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2004 16:15
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: WebGroups & css

Hi you,
I do have a silly problem with style sheets-linking.

I have a css-File in the folder "/theme/formats.css".

I access this file from a jsp-page of the folder "/help/info.jsp" with this
link:
<LINK href="../theme/formats.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
This works, if I call the jsp-Page directly.

There is another jsp-page in the folder called "/help/infoTest.jsp".
This page is called from struts-config with a forward.
The page has exactly the same code for linking the css-File.
But when the jsp-Page is called, the css-File is not found and the server
is
showing this message:

"Web group /theme/formats.css is not defined"
("Die Webgruppe /theme/formats.css wurde nicht definiert.")

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem?

Manuel