Hello!

Currently, in my design, I am using a DO class and a DOService class for my business logic.
In my case, I make a db query to get a list of all employees.
But, at the end, the result has to be set in a session or in a request object.
Given a case where we have lots of users making a get, I believe the memory requirement will go up and will
need a very high RAM.

Is there any other way of handling this or I am missing something?

Richie

"To achieve all that is possible, one must attempt the impossible"