What is the error when it "errors out"?

-----Original Message-----
From: struts fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Action mappings

I t seems Struts lets you use action mappings that it figures out and
forwards for you, but I have had no luck testing this.

<action-mappings>

<action path="/setUpEmployeeForm"
type="net.strutstest.SetUpEmployeeAction"
name="employeeForm"
scope="request"
validate="false"

<forward name="continue" path="/steve"/>
</action>

<action path="/steve"
type="net.strutstest.SteveAction"
name="employeeForm"
scope="request"
validate="false"

<forward
name="continue"
path="/employeeForm.jsp"/>
</action>

So basically SetUpEmployeeAction should be called when the user submits.
Then SetUpEmployeeAction forward to SteveAction and then that forwards to
employeeForm.jsp. It errors out trying to load the resource SteveAction, but
I see nothing else I need to declare in any properties file or resource
file. Struts should be able to do this from what I've read.