Hi Folks...

I am building a huge project with Struts, and in some pages, without a special way some of these pages presents the following message error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
blablabla and nothing useful to solve trouble :)

And itīs strange , and I already checked the taglibs declarations in these pages, but nothing is wrong, and other pages with the same format and strutcture works fine...

Somebody have seen some similar error like this above?

since now...Thanks very much

Edgar