If you're using a servlet 2.3 container (most recent servers) you doesn't need to configure taglibs in web.xml, they're automatically searched by container in your webapp jars.

Just use this in your JSP :
<%@ taglib prefix="logic" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic"%>

The URI "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic"; is declared by logic taglib in struts.jar

Nico.

Jiin-Her Lu a écrit :

If you use <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>
in your jsp files, then you have to specify the mapping in your web.xml file since
there is no /tags/ folder (in general)  since the *.tld normally located in /WEB-INF/
folder.
if you  use <%@ taglib uri="/web-inf/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>  then if you move
*tld to folder other than /WEB-INF/ then you have to change all of your JSPs

There is a better way to do it. Instead of doing as above, use following in your jsp,then you don't have to define the mapping in web.xml neither change your jsp

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic"; prefix="logic" %>

Jiin-Her Lu
(816) 926-2145

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/30/04 06:17AM >>>

Thank you guys,

appartently it was just that in my index page i was reffering to
/tags/struts-logic
rather than /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld The strange thing is that I did not
make ANY changes between deleting the temp file and reaccessing my app !

Theo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ramachandran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: RE: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found

Hi !
        No problem will occurs by deleting the files in work folder. If u
restarted the server then it will have new compiled files.
       i thought your tld file for struts-logic is corrupted. So relace
that one. It will work

Ram