One way is to put them temporarily in the session. But, why not just do it again? Is it too slow?

At 11:28 PM 1/30/2004, you wrote:
In my Action I am populating an ActionForm with data from a database. I am also setting some additional request attributes with Lists of beans. The purpose of these Lists are to create various drop down boxes in the form. This works well, however when the form is submitted and validation fails these attributes are no longer in the request and the drop down boxes aren't created.

What is the best way to have these Lists avaiable when the validation fails?