I've done it before. Unforetunately, I can't remember everything that had to be done. If my memory serves me correctly, I didn't have to change anything within the application or Struts. I only had to add a Servlet filter to set the character encoding of the request before Struts ever sees it. You can probably find it on the web somewhere. Search for SetCharacterEncodingFilter. I no longer have the code.

Greg

Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
Has anyone here used the struts to work with Chinese language? Do I need any special library to deal with DoubleByte Chars??

Thanks

Vinicius