From: Otávio Augusto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 8:39 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] looking for a method that will be called on
application startup

do you mean a single implementation of a servlet, with methods which fit each developer needs, and declaring this servlet in the appropriate place in the web.xml file? doesn't this servlet need anything special? I ask that because I've never made a ContextListener, and I also need a "first time verification" in my app.

Thanks

Otávio Augusto

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:07:47 +0100