I have not looked at this closely, but I notice there is no write in the nested iterator. Can you say what happens with this when you run it?

At 01:06 AM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
Hi All,

I have a List collection (paymntTrnsctns) which contains an adminReceipts objects. One of the properties of adminReceipts is a list. So I display the normal string properties of the object, such as receiptNumber and transactionDate, but can't then get the list adminPaymentDetails within the adminReceipts object.

I am trying to execute the following code:

<logic:iterate id="adminReceipts" name="paymntTrnsctns">
<bean:message key="prompt.label.receiptNumber"/>
<bean:message key="prompt.label.dateTime"/>
<bean:write name="adminReceipts" property="receiptNumber"/>
<bean:write name="adminReceipts" property="transactionDate"/>
<logic:iterate id="adminPaymentDetails" name="adminReceipts">
</logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Jackie.