Simple things you could just write a taglib for. Many of the more complex
widgets are possible using Tiles, though Im not familiar with the details of
Tiles myself so cant provide much info beyond pointing you at it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Wiles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 23:13
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: generic component

How do I create a generic component to do a particular job and enable it
to be called from anywhere?

Take for example a colour chooser...

A Colour chooser is something I'd want to use often and from anywhere on
my web site. I would like it to be decoupled from the rest of the system
and be able to invoke it from anywhere.

It needs its own action class/jsp framework.

Any ideas?

--
Michael Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pick 'n Pay IS - 1665

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/email-disclaimer.htm
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on
request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]