By default (no requestURI attribute) sorting just makes another request to
the .jsp to do the work - the action isn't executed again.

I tend to use a 'redraw' dispatch action so that every server request still
goes through an action.

Paul

**************************************
Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you
should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does
not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or
endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted
via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain
computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus
checks prior to accessing the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd
grants no warranties regarding performance use or quality of any attachment and
undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever caused.