Hello,

My application has two page form (wizard type).  To make the programming and
maintenance simpler, I have selected Validator along with DynaValidatorForm.

The problem which i am facing is that, my first page validation works correctly. But,
second page doesnt seems to work. It doesnt go in to the validation method itself.
For the fields in the first page, i have give page attribute for the Field element to
be "0" and for the second page fields i have given "1". I am suspecting the problem
could be with the "page" parameter in the DynaValidatorForm. How does the page
parameter in the form gets incremented.. Does it happen automatically?
Can someone tell me the exact steps to implement a multipage validation with
DynaValidatorForm?

Thanks in Advance
Joseph