Hi Andrew,

StrutsCX is Struts with XSLT - as alternative to JSP. StrutsCX overcomes the
limitations of the Struts Framework by enabling you to utilize XML, XSLT,
and XPath technologies instead of its standard JavaServer Pages.
http://it.cappuccinonet.com/strutscx/index.php

I just took a quick look at it  and it looked quite promising at least it
offers some
documentation and some examples. But I did not had the time to implement it
yet - so I cannt tell you if it's worth it.

Oliver