Hi all,

In my application i want to generate dynamic forms, that means the number of
controls placed on the forms depends on the entries in a config-tabel of a
database.
That means I can add a textbox to a database by adding a record to the
config-table. Additionally i can show different forms to different users by
adding roles to the config-table.
The generation of the forms should be done by a servlet that converts
xml-strings to forms...
Does struts give any support for validation of such forms (DynaActionForms)
and handle parameters via getXXX and setXXX

Or is the only way to do validation in such a form via javascript
and to handle parameter via request.getParameter(...

Tank you
Regards
Tom