Maybe you're setting your action to redirect="true" in your struts-config?
(but if you're storing your form-bean in session - your action scope
attribute is "session" - this should be irrelevant)

  Another maybe :), I think you have to put an action class between your JSP
and your tiles definition? Is this the case?

Pedro