Hi,

I'm having a problem setting an initial value for a DynaValidatorForm.  I have a date
field that is not required to be filled in.  However, when I submit the form without a
value, I get a Date.valueOf exception thrown from SQLConverter.

If I submit a valid value or attempt to submit a bogus (non-NULL) value, everything
works.

This is from my struts-config.xml file.

     <form-property name="dateOfPO" type="java.sql.Date" />

Here is the validation.xml entry.

      <field property="dateOfPO" depends="date">
        <arg0 key="label.dateOfPO" />
        <var>
          <var-name>datePatternStrict</var-name>
          <var-value>yyyy-MM-dd</var-value>