So you would suggest formating the number after it is copied into my form bean? It is a string at this point.

Nathan Maves
Sun Microsystems

On Feb 12, 2004, at 10:28 AM, Larry Meadors wrote:

A few dozen, yes. :)

Look at the java.text.NumberFormat class.

Larry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/12/04 10:18 AM >>>
In my business logic I return a java.util.List to my action.  In this
action I run through the list and use the BeanUtils.copyProperties() to
convert the List elements into formbeans.  The problem is that in the
business object the property "actual" is a Double and in the formBean
it is a string.  This leads me to have text fields with 1.4779002E7 as
the value.  I there any way to get around this?

Nathan Maves Sun Microsystems