This is some documentation I put together for a sourceforge project, but it
should still give you the information that you need....

http://www.coruscant.cc/Struts/eclipseCVSsetup.ZIP

Note that the docs under the eclipse help are very good, too, though they
may be a bit intimidating to someone who is just getting started and wants a
step-by-step approach.  From the menu bar
Help->Help Contents : enter 'CVS' in the search field and click GO.

David Hibbs, ACS
Staff Programmer / Analyst
American National Insurance Company