Tim Coy wrote:

Are you using <c:url> to reference the external CCS file?

Tim

Hi,

When displaying struts page in firebird or mozilla for the first time
(increased load time due to jsp compilation) I got some strange effect:
Some table's cells overllaps themself. Redisplaying the page using F5
corrects the problem.

It's non-dynamical HTML with an external CSS.

I'm curious to know if someone else got this problem before asking
mozilla guru.

Regards,

Frederic

actually not. I use:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/resources/stylesheet.css" type="text/css"/>

I will try <c:url> instead (it look better).