Compile the tiles into .java files, compile these files into .class files
and jar them up.  You'll need to add servlet mappings to every webapp's
web.xml, though.

Here's the test JSP I'm working with (called myjsp.jsp).

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ page import="java.util.Date" %>

<h1>Hi, the date is <%= new Date() %></h1>

The directory structure I have is
./classes/
./jsp/
./jsp/myjsp.jsp
./src

The command to precompile the JSP
$  jspc.sh -d src/com/yourpackage -p com.yourpackage -uriroot jsp -webxml
web.xml jsp/myjsp.jsp

The directory structure is now
./classes
./jsp/myjsp.jsp
./src/com/yourpackage/myjsp_jsp.java

Then run this...
$ $ javac -classpath
$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/servlet.jar:$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib/jasper-runtime.jar
\^J-d classes src/com/yourpackage/myjsp_jsp.java