Haven't tried this yet myself, but maybe you can:

    ModuleConfig moduleConfig = RequestUtils.getModuleConfig(pageContext);
    ForwardConfig forward = moduleConfig.findForwardConfig("login");
    String path = forward.getPath();

RequestUtils has been refactored in the nightly build/Struts 1.2 so you might
need to adjust your getModuleConfig() call if you're using a post-1.1
version.

 - Hubert