From: Martin Alley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: open new window from struts page, leaves [object] in parent
window

Hi,

I guess this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer..

I've got a struts generated page, from which I want to open a new
window.
I do this with the following line, and I get my new window just like I
want
request.getContextPath() %>/dataimages/<bean:write name="itemForm"
property="itemValue.imagePath"/>')">
                        click here
                        </a>
but the original window then contains a page that says [object] -
literally that!!

How do I get the original window not to change from what it displayed
before I click on the above link?

Thanks
Martin