Hi Joe,

I Use JBuilder X (Developer Edition) for my Struts development. The Struts
configuration tools is pretty neat but other than the fact that I prefer
JBuilder to Eclipse I can't speak of anything else that would convince to
use JBuilder just to simplify Struts development.

You can download an evaluation verion from borland if you wanna give it a
try.

Chris