From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 1:46 AM
Subject: REPOST: How to avoid <bean:write>to print null on the screen

Hi,

I am using <bean:write> in a lot of places in my jsp's, Whenever the
form bean property is null It prints "null" on the screen,  I was hoping
if there could be some way in which I can force all null values to be
printed as "" in my jsp's. I have tried giving  initial="" in my form
property but If my Data Holder object contains null and I set it to the
form bean then it still prints null.

I know one way of achieving this is using <logic:present> every where
but that's a huge amount change in jsp's we have 150 of them, If anybody
can suggest a shortcut It would be of a great help

Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards

Anant

Confidentiality Notice

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments.

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or