Yes, that's exactly how I'm bypassing the problem, but
I   would very much prefer to have something so basic
working as expected: it might affect other similar
situations.

I hope someone can explain why the task is ended?

Guifre

 --- Niall Pemberton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: > How
about have your TimerTask set a flag in your