As somebody suggested ant copy will solve ur problem.

But, just in case in your situaton above do not solve your problem in that case use following tasks to check modification date on ur own.

"condition"
"available"
"uptodate"

Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai wrote:
Hi,
      Using Ant Script is it possible to detect the latest modified file by comparing
the same file across two different locations and make them sync or override the old
file with the latest modified file and make sure that same version of file exists on
these two different location??

dirX/abc.jsp(timestamp as today) ====>ant script which will update abc.jsp under dirY with abc.jsp under dirX dirY/abc.jsp(timestamp as yesterday)

is there any ANT guru to solve my "my brain's fuzzing"

-Ramadoss

Thanks
Manish Singla
x73166