Hi,

Struts form is giving null in my  action class .execute().Below are my files.Hep
appreciated.Thanks

import java.io.IOException;

import java.util.List;

import javax.servlet.ServletException;

import org.apache.struts.action.Action;

import org.apache.struts.action.ActionForward;

/**

* * @struts.action

* path="/addTeacher"

* name="teacherAddForm"

* scope="request"

* validate="false"

* * @struts.action-forward

* name="success"

* path="/teachers.jsp"

* * @struts.action-forward

* name="failure"

* path="/error.jsp"

*/

public final class TeacherAddAction extends Action {

/**

* @param actionmapping The ActionMapping

* @param actionform The ActionForm object

* @param httpservletrequest The httpservletrequest of the incoming request

* @param httpservletresponse The httpservletresponse corresponding to the request

* @param ActionForward The return path

*/

public ActionForward execute(

ActionMapping mapping,

ActionForm actionform,

HttpServletRequest request,

HttpServletResponse response)

throws IOException, ServletException {

System.out.println("In TeacherAddAction:");

TeacherAddForm teacherAddForm = (TeacherAddForm) actionform;

if (teacherAddForm == null) teacherAddForm = new TeacherAddForm();

else

System.out.println("teacherAddForm is not null");

try {

Teacher teacher= null;

teacher.setLast(teacherAddForm.getLast());