Does anyone know how to retrieve the servlet context of a given jsp and place an object in that context (say a map) and then request the page ?

I've been putting together a email templating system using velocity, but logic tells me i can do this using the servlet and struts api's without using velocity. Velocity wont let me retrieve the *.vm file without extending velocity servlet which i dont see as nessesary other than to do this.

I want to do something like this

DynaActionForm theForm = (DynaActionForm) form;
jspContext = ...

Map map = BeanUtils.describe(theForm);
jspContext.setAttribute("email",map);

//and now request the page and stream it.
.. ???

My nose is firmly lodged in the servlet and struts api's, just hoping someone can help nudge me in the right direction.