From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 7:37 AM
Subject: How do I access Message Resources in an Action?

Hey everybody!

Well the subject basically states my problem already. I'd like to create a
dynamical Navigation Bar that holds some pages you visited last. Therefore
I'd like to add Name, Link and Parameters to a Collection for later
printing. Problem is that the Name needs to come from the Message Resources,
and I don't know how to access those in an Action.

Can somebody help me?!

Thx!

P.S.: Can you guys access http://java.sun.com <http://java.sun.com>  ??!
Either my company's net is broken or the page is really down.

Tim Adler, Abt. SDA1
Adress Management Solutions
AZ | Direct
Carl-Bertelsmann Straße 161s