Im suddenly getting these emails to me stating that my post to struts-user
was blocked for containing a virus (nonsense!). These messages contain a
fancy html page with the text:

<snip>
CxProtect™: Virus Found Notification
Your Message is Blocked since It contained virus/Spam Mail send by local
user or Contained virus which Neutralized and option set as Delete Infected
Mail
Message was addreessed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</snip>

They do not appear to be from Jakarta (nor is my message to the user list
blocked), which would seem to indicate that they are autoresponses probably
from someone subscribed to the list.

I like this not. Getting autoresponses everytime I post to struts-user is
most declasse. There ought to be some policy against subscribing to the list
with an address that has autoresponders hooked up to it. Its just not
cricket.

<snip>