Hi

My validator only works for 'required' fields. Eventhough I have the
following in the same XML it is not working. Is this right ? My
configuration is right because the same validator works for 'required'
fields.

         <field
             property="cocNumber"
             depends="integer">
                         <msg name="integer" key="error.coc.check"/>
                 <arg0 key="label.coc.incident"/>
          </field>

So if I input a value that is not a integer in this particular field I
should see a message specified by <msg name="integer"
key="error.coc.check"/>

Thanks
Mohan