Hey everbody!

I derived my own Action-subclass for doing multiple stuff in my webapp on
every request. Part of the "multiple-stuff" is a method that checks if the
session got lost, but only if needed at that certain point in the
application (like when a formbean is used over multiple request for creating
an order or stuff).
Now, my current pratice is to call that method manually in every custom
action I write, which is somehow unsatisfying. I'd rather like to be able to
configure this session-safety directly through the struts-config.xml. I saw
that there are <set-property> elements, which seem like they could give me
such an ability based on every action-mapping. That'd be nice.
But HOW can I access those properties in my action?! I can't seem to find
any methods for that.

Thx for any help!!
Tim Adler, Abt. SDA1
Adress Management Solutions