It looks like your two browser sessions are sharing the same memory used to store cookies. So your application server treats requests from both browsers as in the same session (since they send the same jsessionid cookie). In IE you used to be able to correct his by checking "launch in new process" in Tools|Internet Options, but I no longer see this in IE 6.0.2800.1106

If you open your site in IE and in Mozilla at the same time you will have separate sessions.

BAL

From: "Ciaran Hanley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Cookies And Session Problems
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:30:49 -0000

Yes my problem was I was storing everything at application level thank you.

Now I am storing values at session level but I'm still having problems.

If I open up two clients details by right clicking on one link and opening
the other clients link, the users details will overwrite one the first
client.

That's because in the Action class which gets the users details I call:

request.getSession().setAttribute("chosenCL",client);

Then when the next client is selected this will call this again and
overwrite the first clients value, so pressing refresh on first page I will
see the values for the second client.

I suppose what I need is to store it in the scope of the page? But I'm not
sure. Can anybody help me here

Thanks