Von: EROL TEZCAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Marz 2004 11:49
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: AW: help about struts

Hi Andreas,

I looked this site and others but didnt analyze them detailed.

Can I work on Resin?

First you installed tomcat.
Secondly you put  .war file in the webapps directory of tomcat. (which war
file?)

If you have a free time, please tell me setup step by step

Thanks.

Erol

Andreas Solarik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi Erol,

I suppose you have already visited
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/learning.html, so I'll tell you how I
started. First I installed tomcat, then I deployed the example application
(by putting the .war file in the webapps directory of tomcat). After
clicking around a little I started to look at how the struts-config.xml
glues together all the files related to a struts powered front-end. Finally,
I actually looked at and started modifying source code in my favourite java
IDE.

Ragards, Andreas