I really need to get some idea about this issue, any suggestions?

Thanks&Regards

From: "Mu Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: can anyone help me address this issue
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:12:16 +0000

I m using javascript "doing" dhtml, now I have a table, every time a user changes the width of a specific column(by draging the border line), I will save the column index and the new width to variables in javascript.Now ,after doing many such changes, I need to submit those values saved in the vairables to the server side program by submiting a form, which has an action path designing what action should be called after it get the submitted value. Now, I m wondering how I should define such javasript variables and how I can submit these values by submiting a form? I m using struts, is there any possibility to implement this idea in struts?

Thanks&Regards