Hi Prasad,

Unless realtime xml data validity is not important for you, you can run
a low priority thread that polls to check if the file was modified since
last check and then takes appropriate action.

  Srikanth Shenoy
  Author
  Struts Survival Guide: Basics to Best Practices
<http://www.objectsource.com/strutsbook.html>
  J2EE Project Survival Guide
<http://www.theserverside.com/books/review/J2EESurvivalGuide.tss>

"Prasad, Kamakshya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.co.jp>...
Hi All,

We have an xml file containing lot of application mapping (specific to
business logic), provided by the client for whom we are building a web
application. We want to read the xml and cache the read data while
application starts. Also refresh it whenever it gets changed. We are
looking for some thing very similar to MessageResources. Please let me
how to implement this in struts.

KP