The <html:select> needs to be provided with the property it's associated to,
the one on your form bean that will hold the actual value selected.

property="goTo" size="1">
        name="PageDetailView"
        property="totalNumOfPagesCollection"
        />

"mySelectValue" should be a property on your form bean.

hth,

Hubert