> From: Menke, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> i'm trying this in my action and it's not working:
> Cookie myCookie = new Cookie("name", "value");
>  response.addCookie(myCookie);

I think you have to set an age, or else it's a memory-only cookie and
will disappear when you close the browser.  Is that what you wanted?

Here's what I use:
   myCookie.setMaxAge( 2592000 );
(I think it's the number of seconds... Check the API.)

If that's not the problem, can you be more specific about what's not
working?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.