Just as I suspected.  I'm forced to use WSAD where I work, and I've turned
off a whole bunch of validations by it, including Struts.  It complains of a
lot of things that either it doesn't know about or it's just plain wrong
about.  Fortunately, I only have to run the app there, and not have to do any
serious coding with it.  My teammates aren't as fortunate, though.

Hubert