I looked at the EJB forum but it wasn't there.  I might try to post it again
if you think you might have some insight on it, but since the book doesn't
cover it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Srikanth Shenoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 8:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Smith, Darrin
Subject: Re: Struts book give-away

Hi Darrin,

I am surpirsed as to why would anybody remove the question even if the
book does not discuss EJBs.
Did you check if they move into other forums by any chance?

-Srikanth

"Smith, Darrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m>...

<http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=58>

<http://www.theserverside.com/books/review/J2EESurvivalGuide.tss>