From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of bort
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 4:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT] Getting the current page's file name

Hi all

I want to be able to record in our database, which page is getting hit on
our web site.  So, when someone comes to the specials.jsp page on our site,
I want to be able to pick that value up, and record it in our database.

I have the method that records to the database, but I don't know how to pick
up the file name.  I was thinking of using JavaScript's location.href, but I
don't know how to access that value from java.

Anyone have any ideas for a solution?

tia
bort