Is it possisble to use validwhen for date fields like comparing dates?

Brendan Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm looking at using validwhen for a complex validation.

I've got a value that can either be ignored when another parameter is
set or is valid when it's a date.

A simple date validation would be something like this:

datePatterndd-MM-yyyyvar>

Can a validwhen call another validation? Giving you something like

test
((ignoreDate == "yes") or ( #insert date
validation# ))

or should I just write my own validation rule / do it with javascript
before I submit?

Thanks,

Brendan

Do you Yahoo!?