If you form is scoped to request you can also set redirect="true" in the action forward.

On 19 Mar 2004, at 20:03, Saul Q Yuan wrote:

You can call ((UserForm) form).reset() before forwarding.

Saul

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciaran Hanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 1:52 PM
To: Struts User Mailing List
Subject: Mapping Forward to new form

Hey,

I am adding user details to the DB through a form, on a
successful insert I would like to map forward to the same form.

The problem is when I use the action forward the form on the
forwarded page is filled with the details from the user I just added.

if(addUser((UserForm) form, request, response))

{

return (mapping.findForward("adduser"));

}

I would like to map to a new blank form, how do I do this?

Thanks