Von: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. März 2004 21:09
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: multiple lines in an ActionMessage object displayed via
javascript alert

Weird ..

I thought it might be the accented characters but safari, msie mac and
firefox all work. And mise 6 on windoze.

If the message gets to your page then its a javascript issue, but i
certainly cant recreate it.

I assume that <logic:messagesPresent> </logic:messagesPresent> doesn't
appear in your rendered html..

On 22 Mar 2004, at 20:45, Just Fun 4 You wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> the properties file holds for critical.schedule.text:
>
> critical.schedule.text=Folgende Termine sind wg zeitlicher Überlastung
> für
>

> The rendered jsp looks like this:

>       <logic:messagesPresent>
>               <script language="javascript">
>
>               alert("Folgende Termine sind wg zeitlicher Überlastung für
Schmidt