> From: Mark Shifman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> where do I do the blocking?  The action I am having problems
> with is a LookupDispatchAction and I get this kind of error message
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/RechartFiles] does
> not contain handler parameter named method
> org.apache.struts.actions.LookupDispatchAction.execute(LookupD
> ispatchAction.java:199)

We were just talking about that earlier today... Are you using a version
of LDA that has the 'unspecified' method inherited from Dispatch Action?
Implementing that method will stop the errors, and you may not need to
force them to go through the HTML page if you can do the default
behavior with no user input.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.