Have it as a string and convert it to a date or calendar when you pass it back to the model.

On 25 Mar 2004, at 20:28, Sreenivasa Chadalavada wrote:

All,

We are facing a problem when we define java.util.Date field in ActionForm.

Is there any way to override the default behavior provided by Struts?

I very much appreciate your help!!

Thanks and Regards,
Sree/-

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.