Hi,

I have to use: WebSphere Studio Application Developer (Windows)  Version:
5.1.0

I developed my app with the StrutsStudio, as it is not that complex. But
know I have
to run it on WSAD and run into different problems:

a. WSAD did not like the validation.XML
   (so deleted it cause I did not use it anyway)

b. I use iBatis for the DB stuff and iBatis needs a newer JDOM version.
   (so I integrated that and the coresponding DTDs for iBatis, as I was
    not able to referenc it from the net)

so far everything seams to work, but know I got some straing error messages,

that i did not define my ibatis xml  files correctly?!?

But the same app works fine on a Tomcat-Server!

I read in Hubert Rabago mail:
> Just as I suspected.  I'm forced to use WSAD where I work,
> and I've turned
> off a whole bunch of validations by it, including Struts.  It
> complains of a
> lot of things that either it doesn't know about or it's just
> plain wrong
> about.  Fortunately, I only have to run the app there, and
> not have to do any
> serious coding with it.  My teammates aren't as fortunate, though.

And thought that this could be a way to solve my problem, but did
not find the right spot to enabel the validation.

Greetings
Oliver

DAMMMMMMMMMM I allways thougt that using Java would enable me
to create  a *.war fiel and run it on any Java-application Server!