The proposal to merge ~igor-brovtsin/maas:dgx-platform-kernels-lookup into
maas:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

This MP introduces multiple changes that allow better platform-optimised kernel
support. Namely, it changes the order of kernels returned by
`get_working_kernel`: when no specific kernel was requested, platform-optimised
(machine platform == kernel platform) kernels take precedence over
platform-supporting (machine platform in kernel supported platforms) and
generic (kernel platform == "generic"  kernels. This way, machines with a
platform selected will get the platform-optimised kernel by default, if
possible.

Upd: previous claim that this MP will break backward compatibility was
incorrect, as we have a default value calculation for the new fields in the
`get_hwe_kernels` (and I totally forgot about that).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~igor-brovtsin/maas/+git/maas/+merge/441824
--
Your team MAAS Committers is subscribed to branch maas:master.