I was using a Windows command line blat.exe mailer with stunnel along with a
gmail account to send emails from a Windows command line batch file.  Gmail
started requiring I se the gmail account to allow "less secure" sign in
options.  That worked for a while, but in May 2022, gmail discontinued that
option.  It sounds like you can set two factor on the gmail account and then
generate an app password for the gmail account.  So I did that.  I'm stumped on
how to get either blat or stunnel to use that gmail app password though.  Any
ideas?  Blat is looking super old though.  I see when I set up this computer to
with blat-stunnel-gmail, that I ran a line with blat.exe to store the gmail
password.  I don't see a way to store an app password, but blat is old.

This is blat.
http://www.blat.net./
Looks like the last update was in 2012, so app passwords may not have even
existed then.

Is there any way to stunnel to store a gmail app password?

My goal is just to send an email from a Windows machine with either a Windows
batch file or PowerShell script.  It's not mission critical.  It's for home
use.  I just like to get email alerts when my home machines complete some task.
 If something else works, I'm interested.  It needs to work in a batch file
though, or at least powershell if a batch file can't work.  For my previous set
up, I just kept stunnel updated, initially set up blat with the email
information, and used only a batch file with blat to send emails from a gmail
account.  And then it was making sure less secure apps was an option on the
gmail account.  Now it's been broken for almost a year.