From: nathan.k...@unpredictableporridge.co.uk
[mailto:nathan.k...@unpredictableporridge.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:52 AM
To: stunnel-users@stunnel.org
Subject: [stunnel-users] Re: Stunnel Installation.

Having re-read the message above, please permit an  update of the situation,
and hopefully this might make more sense?!

The situation is I ran an online streaming service (radio station, if you
like?!) This sits on a Widows 7 platform.

Since the G/Chrome update, have been trying to convert the audios stream to
HTTPS, and have been recommended to try stunnel, for which have installed
Debian 11 and Widows 10 in VirtualBox.

Have read a few tutorials, and would seem that as I am unable to install
stunnel on Widows 7, have run the server based applications, in this case
SHOUT and Icecast on W10 in VirtualBox.

However, stunnel is unable to connect to the source, in this case Icecast,
on either Ports 8443 or 8000.

Believe I have to have both Client and Server configured within the
configuration file, and hopefully have this correct?:

[client]
client = yes
cert = C:\Program Files (x86)\stunnel\fullchain.pem
accept = 192.168.1.4:8443
connect = 8443

[Icecast]
client = no
cert = C:\Program Files (x86)\stunnel\fullchain.pem
accept = 127.0.0.1:8000
connect = 8000

Have set the encoder to stream on Port 8443, which I believe stunnel is set
to listen to, and should then convert to encrypted data, then output to
Static I.P.: Port 8000

All the machines (three) if you include VirtualBox sit behind the same
Router.

Would really appreciate help with this.

Thank you.